Visibility Alliance Program (VAP)
Statement of Purpose:
- Interface Masters Technologies compliments the Network Security and Monitoring appliances market, by offering innovative network visibility solutions. The goal of this program is to partner with Security and Monitoring tool providers to enable end customers and prospective customers to have access to a complete turnkey solution that combines Network Visibility and access, uptime and security/monitoring.
What are Network Visibility tools and how does Interface Masters address this market?
- Hardware tools are continually being added to data centers to keep up with the constant demand and growth. With the addition of tools, networks become highly dense and as a result begin to become not as efficient. To keep up with the growth and to ensure that each tool is efficiently being used, the intricacies that may slow down a network need to be addressed. Network Visibility is optimizing the environment around network tools so they do not affect network performance and can be fully utilized. As a result of better visibility, it becomes easier to make network decisions and lower strain on the bandwidth.
Interface Masters targets the Network Visibility market with a wide product line including:
- Network TAPs to send copies of traffic to out of band appliances
- Bypass Switches, connected to Inline appliances, that ensure network uptime in the case that an inline appliance fails via a fail-to-wire mechanism
- PacketMasters (Network Packet Brokers) that perform aggregation, mirroring, filtering, session-aware load balancing and Deep Packet Inspection of network traffic
Monitoring and Security Appliances
Monitoring Appliance - monitoring appliances allows for analysis of network traffic flowing in and out of the network for the purpose of threat detection, network policy development, bandwidth utilization, application and network performance monitoring and other functions.
- Appliances that address this market: Intrusion Detection System (IDS), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Network Performance Management, Application Performance Management Analyzer, Network Forensics, Big Data Analytics, Probes, Network Recorder, Wan Optimization, VOIP Analysis, In-Browser Messaging, SIEM, Customer Experience Management (CEM)
Security Appliance- Security appliances allow for the proactive security of network traffic and resources by preventing threats before they occur and mitigating security vulnerabilities when they are discovered. Security threats can take many forms including Malware, Database vulnerabilities, Botnets, DDOS attacks, Phishing and Email Viruses.
- Appliances that address this market: Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Unified Threat Management (UTM), DDOS, Web Filter, DPI, Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), SSL Interception, Next Generation Firewalls (IPS mode), NACs
Partner Marketing Benefits
- Joint Solution Briefs
- Trade Show Demos/Support
- Press Release
- Demo Equipment
- Website Logo Exchange
- Joint go-to-market campaign
Partner Sales Benefits
- Technology Value Add
- Joint Sales Opportunity Support
- Sales Team Product Training
- Innovative Solutions
- Deep Dive Technical Training
- Access to Interface Masters roadmap
- Early access to new products and technology